I’m setting up a space to brainstorm some ideas for what people do with this device when they are not using it for Game Night
- IoT Hub (control other devices in your home)
- Personal data visual display (displays your running or calories in the morning; displays television consumption or gaming habit graphs in the evenings)
- Scheduling — Day ahead schedule
- ScreenSaver type stuff…ambient displays that require just the slightest bit of interaction…
- A Portal…Place a physical item on the screen…like a complicated lock, or a toaster, and the screen will give you an exploded diagram of how the machine works
I will add to this brainstorm list periodically as more alternative uses present themselves.